Plixid.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on Plixid.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Plixid.com search results.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notifcation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that due to problem with our search engine we can’t guarantee that all content will be deleted, please sent us CLICKABLE direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material. Only in this case we can guarantee removal of all content.
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Alternative/Nu-metal Black/Folk/Pagan/Viking Blues Breakbeat/Dubstep Chillout/Lounge/Downtempo Classic/Hard Folk-Rock Heavy/Power/Progressive House Indie/Post-Rock/Post-Punk Jazz Metalcore/Deathcore/Mathcore Pop Pop-Rock/Soft Rock Progressive/Art-Rock Punk Rap/Hip Hop Synthpop / New Wave Thrash/Speed TranceCATEGORIES
- Gothic Rock/Dark Folk
- Goa Trance/Psy-Trance
- Trip Hop/Abstract Hip-Hop
- Grind/Brutal Death
- Dance Pop/EuroDance
- Rap/Hip Hop
- Instrumental Guitar Rock
- Melodic Hard Rock/Arena rock
- Pop-Rock/Soft Rock
- Synthpop / New Wave
30 Seconds To Mars 311 2014 American Authors Asia AVICII beck Beyonce bigelf Blaudzun Blues bob dylan coldplay deep purple Elbow eternal summers foster the people Foxes gazpacho italy Joan as Police Wom... johnny winter kylie minogue led zeppelin Linda Perhacs London Grammar lorde marillion metallica metronomy Mike Oldfield Motorpsycho paloma faith pharrell pharrell williams Pink Floyd real estate rockabilly roy ayers rpwl rufus wainwright seven thorns tensnake thievery corporati... Tycho u2 VA whomadewho wild beasts wishbone AshOur Friends